The Juniors Club is a registered club and is required by law to operate under the guidelines of the Registered Clubs Act 1976.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the club at all times.
- Any adult bringing children to lessons must be a club member.
- Membership cards must be presented at both Club Reception and Fitness Centre Reception.
- Children entering and leaving the club must be wearing shoes and appropriate clothing - covering swimwear.
- Children must be supervised at all times. The Juniors Club will take no responsibility for any risks of injury in the comings and goings of enrolled students whilst using the club facilities.
- Club management reserves the right to refuse entry, cancel membership, or request a student/parent/guardian to leave the premises if that person does not behave in a responsible manner, is under the influence of drugs and or alcohol or does not adhere to the conditions of use.
- Children are not permitted to use the pool for recreation use outside of swimming lessons.
CHANGE ROOM USE
- Children are not permitted in the gym change rooms. Gym change rooms are for gym members only.
- Pool change rooms are available for children.
- Boys over the age of 4 are not permitted in the ladies' change rooms.
- During afternoon swim lessons mothers are permitted in the male toilet area of the male change rooms to contact sons getting changed in the male change rooms.