Equipment We Use At Swimming Lessons
We believe that the best fun is the water itself and learning to float is an experience like no other so...
We don't want too much to get in the way of the water.
Please read our Blog - Is Your Child Really Safe With That Floatation Device - for more details on why we don't use floatation devices in our lessons.
WHAT WE DO USE
- noodles - fun for beginners only (horsey rides & motorboats)
- toys - little ones sometimes need a little motivation to swim 🦀
- rings - encourage kids going under the water
- kickboards - support great body position whilst practicing our kick
- fins - advanced stroke levels only (young children need to feel the water with their feet to develop great kicking)