IT'S ALWAYS SAD TO SAY GOODBYE
- In the event of a mid-term cancellation, refunds cannot be given for unused fees. In exceptional circumstances when a refund is given, a $30 administration fee will be charged.
- In The Deep does not provide credit/refunds for any price difference between classes if you move within the term.
- In the event of an injury/illness where 5 or more consecutive classes will be missed, In The Deep will issue a credit on your account.
- This credit is valid for 6 months
- A medical suspension form and the accompanying medical certificate must be supplied before the credit can be arranged.
- Once a credit has been issued the student will lose their class place and must re-enrol when ready to recommence. Unfortunately, places cannot be held.
- There is no administration fee to process medical suspension credits.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.