Our Makeup Policy
HOW MANY MAKEUP LESSONS CAN YOU RECEIVE PER TERM?
Usually, we offer 3 makeup lessons per term. Although, due to the exceptional circumstances of the novel coronavirus - we'll provide unlimited make up lessons for any students enrolled in swimming lessons during that term.
Makeup vouchers are valid for 3 months after the absence has occurred.
ARE THERE ANY TIME RESTRICTIONS TO BOOKING A MAKE UP?
- Makeup lessons cannot be taken during the first 2 weeks of term
- Makeup classes can only be booked up to 5 days in advance (i.e. you cannot book a makeup 3 weeks away)
- An active enrolment is needed to book a make up
- A makeup token can only be generated if an expected absence has been submitted
- Be careful when booking your make up 🧐 as once it is booked you are unable to make adjustments and will lose your make up voucher!
- Make up tokens cannot be transferred between siblings
Make ups for Private Lessons
- We do not offer Private make up lessons for missed private lessons.
- If you cannot attend your private lesson, a make up token will be issued and can be taken in the appropriate level group class.
- We do not offer credits for missed/unused lessons during any of the private holiday intensive lessons.
Please also be aware that we do our best to offer makeup lessons as we understand that life is busy and we all get sick. 🤒
However, during our busy seasons, we cannot guarantee makeups as class options may be limited.
We also warn that towards the end of term class availabilities can become less likely.
Did we answer all your questions? Swim us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're still confused and we'll sea what we can do to help!