How to book in for an assessment
At In The Deep all of our students are evaluated according to skill.
New students are assessed at the pool and graded into the appropriate level ready to swim in the perfect class for all their swimming needs.
How to enrol your child into a new student assessment
Via the parent portal you will be able to view all available assessment time slots.
Assessments are booked in via 15 minutes blocks and run for 5 minutes each.
- Once logged into your account go to CLASSES
- select the child you wish to enrol by ticking the box under their name
Adjust the filters to find a class in your child's level and days you are available
- Student (your child)
- Term (this will be set by default)
- Days (your preferred days)
- Levels (choose assessment)
- Openings (filter for classes with openings available)
In Levels navigate to the bottom of the list
- OPEN classes have places available for booking
- WAITLIST classes are full and unavailable for booking
- select your preferred class
Check class details and Submit Request
Add To Cart
- If you have no other children to enrol then Complete Transaction
- If you have other children to enrol then Add Enrolments and repeat the above process
You will now receive an email confirming your request
Once your request has been approved you will receive and email notification with all class details confirming your class status as active.