In The Deep operates on a term basis with all of our enrolments.
WHEN IS PAYMENT REQUIRED?
Payment is required at the time of our term rollover at the start of Week 9. If you are enrolling mid-term payment is required immediately to confirm a new booking.
- Enrolment is only confirmed once full payment of term fees is received.
- Children will not be able to swim in their lessons until full payment of term fees has been received.
- During the end of term rollover, payments are automatically deducted via direct debit within 6 hours of rollover.
- Automatic payment can be disabled however enrolments are not confirmed until full payment has been made.
HOW DO I PAY?
All payment details are managed by the account holder via your account in the Parent Portal.
To add your payment details to your account, head over to the Parent Portal and:
- Select "My Account"
- Select "Payments"
- Select "Add Payment Info" and enter your details so payments get direct debited on the scheduled dates
- Select "Submit Payment Info"
- Select "Make a Payment" to process payment ahead of scheduled due date.
Please note there is a fee of 1.98% for Visa/Mastercard and 3.85% for Amex payable at the time of processing.
To avoid this fee:
- Please select E-Check (bank account debit),
- Enter the "routing number" as the BSB number
- Leave the account type blank
Payments are automatically deducted from your nominated bank account or credit card via direct debit within 6 hours of a class enrolment being made, or at time of the term rollover when we roll over your enrolment into the next term. An email reminder with the due date will be sent for all roll overs.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Direct Debit via Your Account in the Parent Portal
- Poolside: We accept Eftpos, Credit Cards, Banking Details (Direct Debit Set Up)
WHAT DO WE DO TO ENSURE THAT YOUR DATA IS SECURE WITH US?
- The iClassPro data center is a fully certified, managed facility with 24x7x365 monitoring and maintenance. Certifications include ISO 27001, PCI Level 1, SAE16, Tier III standards compliant and other local certifications and compliance measures.
- iClassPro uses redundant systems to ensure access to your data. Intrusion prevention and detection, DDoS protection, bot mitigation and other necessary protections.
- Your data is mirrored on multiple servers and archival backups are made on a nightly basis to multiple geographic locations.
- iClassPro has strict access control to all of their application and database servers.
- An extended validation SSL certificate and https protocol are used for access to all iClassPro application pages - meaning all data is encrypted before being transmitted across the Internet.
- Each iClassPro account is assigned its own distinct database with its own passwords to prevent data access by other users. Also, any information being sent through the parent portal is encrypted before being transferred across the internet.