In The Deep operate on a term basis with all of our enrolments.
WHEN IS PAYMENT REQUIRED?
Payment is required at the time of our term rollover at the start of Week 9. If you are enrolling mid-term payment is required immediately to confirm a new booking.
- Enrolment is only confirmed once full payment of term fees is received.
- Children will not be able to swim in their lessons until full payment of term fees has been received.
- During the end of term rollover, payments are automatically deducted via direct debit within 6 hours of rollover.
- Automatic payment can be disabled however enrolments are not confirmed until full payment has been made.
HOW DO I PAY?
All payment details are managed by the account holder via your account in the Parent Portal.
To add your payment details to your account, head over to the Parent Portal and:
- Select "My Account"
- Select "Payments"
- Select "Add Payment Info" and enter your details so payments get direct debited on the scheduled dates
- Select "Submit Payment Info"
- Select "Make a Payment" to process payment ahead of scheduled due date.
Please note there is a fee of 1.98% for Visa/Mastercard and 3.85% for Amex payable at the time of processing.
To avoid this fee:
- Please select E-Check (bank account debit),
- Enter the "routing number" as the BSB number
- Leave the account type blank
Payments are automatically deducted from your nominated bank account or credit card via direct debit within 6 hours of a class enrolment being made, or at time of the term rollover when we roll over your enrolment into the next term. An email reminder with the due date will be sent for all roll overs.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Direct Debit via Your Account in the Parent Portal
- Poolside: We accept Eftpos, Credit Cards, Banking Details (Direct Debit Set Up)