In The Deep operate on a term basis with all of our enrolments.
WHEN IS PAYMENT REQUIRED?
Payment is required at the time of our term rollover at the start of Week 9. If you are enrolling mid-term payment is required immediately to confirm a new booking.
- Enrolment is only confirmed once full payment of term fees is received.
- Children will not be able to swim in their lessons until full payment of term fees has been received.
- During the end of term rollover, payments are automatically deducted via direct debit within 6 hours of rollover.
- Automatic payment can be disabled however enrolments are not confirmed until full payment has been made.
HOW DO I PAY?
All payment details are managed by the account holder via your account in the Parent Portal.
To add your payment details to your account, head over to the Parent Portal and:
- Select Manage Payment Options
- Start adding your payment details at Form of Payment*
- Add your details and select Submit Payment Info
- To pay any outstanding fees, select Make a Payment
*E-Check refers to direct bank transfer and routing number is the BSB.
Payments are automatically deducted from your bank or credit card via direct debit within 6 hours of a class enrolment being made, or at time of term rollover when we roll over your enrolment into the next term.
Cash payments can be made at the pool if you prefer, however, be aware of due dates to avoid having your enrolment canceled.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Direct Debit via Your Account in the Parent Portal
- Poolside: we accept cash, Eftpos, credit, apple pay, and android pay