Trials and Assessments
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A NEW STUDENT ASSESSMENT?
In The Deep Swim School run a skill-based swimming program and children are placed into classes according to their ability.
- Staff will guide your child to display what they can do in the water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Staff will assess the most suitable level for your child and discuss this with you.
Coming in for an assessment is a wonderful opportunity for you and your child to experience In The Deep.
Our teachers love to introduce new students to our pool and with a little bit of fun we're off to a good start 💦
It's also an opportunity to meet us, see our facility, the beautiful water and get your bearings - so that you are all ready to go when lessons start!
HOW TO FIND US 🧐
ITD is located in The Juniors Fitness Club at 558 Anzac Parade, Kingsford.
- The club entrance is found on Anzac Parade just to the left of the underground car park
- Our pool is on Level 3 of the club
- Level 3 is accessible via lift or escalator.
Just let reception staff know that you are here for a swim assessment and not yet enrolled in classes.
Once you're at Fitness Centre Reception please let them know you are here for a swim assessment and they will direct you through to the pool area.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? 👙
The Juniors dress code states that children must arrive and leave wearing shoes and clothing... not just swimwear!
- ITD recommend children wear a once piece, budgie smugglers or swim trunks
- An approved* Swim Nappy is required for all children under the age of 3 or children toilet trained within the last 6 months
- A swimming cap
- It is club policy for every swimmer to wear a swimming cap
Luckily, we sell swimming caps and approved swim nappies at the pool.
We've got you covered ⛱