Trials and Assessments
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A NEW STUDENT ASSESSMENT?
In The Deep Swim School run a skill-based program with children are placed into classes according to their ability.
- Your child will hop in the water with an instructor where we can see what swimming ability they have.
- A supervisor will also be present to assist.
It won't take longer than 10 minutes for us to find the most suitable class for your child.
An assessment is a wonderful opportunity for you and your child to experience In The Deep.
Our teachers love to introduce new students to our pool and set the tone of what swimming with In The Deep is all about.
It's a great opportunity to meet us, check out the facility, experience our beautiful water and get your bearings - so that you are all ready to go when lessons start!
For information on how to book an assessment in - click here!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
The Juniors dress code states that children must arrive and leave wearing shoes and clothing... not just swimwear
- We recommend children wear a once piece costume or swim trunks
- An approved* Swim Nappy is required for all children under the age of 3 or children toilet trained within the last 6 months
- A swimming cap
- It is club policy for every swimmer to wear a swimming cap
Luckily, we sell swimming caps, goggles and approved swim nappies at the pool.
We've got you covered.
HOW CAN I BOOK AN ASSESSMENT?
Follow the video below for a streamlined video of booking your child in for an assessment!
WANT TO DIVE IN DEEPER?
Read our BLOG on what to expect at your assessment 🐳